- For raising total alkalinity
- Prevents pH change
- Prevents corrosion and vinyl liner wrinkling due to improper pH
- Dissolves correctly when added directly to water
To protect and enjoy your pool, BioGaurd recommends the proper maintenance of water balance. Water balance consists of three important parts: pH (a measure of the acidity of swimming pool water), total alkalinity (a measure of the ability of swimming pool water to resist pH change), and calcium hardness (a measure of dissolved calcium in swimming pool water).
There are many benefits to having properly maintained water balance, such as :
- Improves swimmer comfort
- increases the efficiency of your swimming pool sanitizer
- optimizes performance of other swimming pool treatment products
- prevents corrosion of your swimming pool equipment
- prevents etching of plaster and wrinkling of liners
- reduces scale build-up
- improves water clarity and sparkle
- reduces maintenance costs
- extends life of pool equipment and surfaces
Balance Pak 100 is used to maintain total alkalinity in swimming pool water. Proper alkalinity prevents pH from changing due to rain, bather load, and other chemical application.